Thank you for considering us as your party or meeting venue. We have several options for you to consider:
Our Cellar is private and is commonly used for business meetings, birthday parties, showers, bachelorette parties and other events needing some degree of privacy. It can be set up to seat thirty people for dinner, or it will accommodate forty or more people for sand up, “mix and mingle” events.
The room can be set up with rectangular (8 seats) or tall bistro tables, or any combination thereof. The most common events we have include wine tastings. We typically provide tables, linens, and wait staff for two (2) hours, but this can vary depending upon your situation.
Wine Tasting Options
Pecan Creek Winery provides a wide range of outstanding wines that will please classic dry wine drinkers all the way to novice tasters that lean towards the sweeter range of wines.
- Premium Wine Tasting option includes a flight of five one-ounce premium dry wines for $20 per person. This is a sit down tasting where each wine is presented to you and your guests one at a time. You may vary the selection of wines in advance based upon your personal preferences. The winery may provide small samples of food for pairing with the wines.
- Standard Wine Tasting option includes a flight of five one-ounce dry or sweet wines, or a combination for $15 per person. This is also a sit-down tasting where the winery staff will sequence your wines to provide the best tasting experience.
- Informal Wine Tasting option provides an open bar where the winery provides samples of any of our wines for your guests to sample or drink. The server remains in the room to pour on demand and answer questions. At the end of the event, the winery will re-cork any open bottles of wine for you to take home. The charge for this service is based upon bottles consumed plus charges for the server and room rental. We can also provide beer or seltzers in cans or bottles at menu prices.
Pecan Creek Winery offers a range of food options to satisfy any palate.
- Charcuteries boards include cheese, crackers, fruit, and dry sausages. Prices start at $12 for a large board to serve five people.
- Hors d’oeuvres prepared by our resident chef, Preston. Preston has been a guest chef for the White House, and was proprietor of Sans Souci, a Carmel, California restaurant for many years. Prices depend upon the items you select with Chef Preston.
- Outside Catering – You may choose to have an outside caterer deliver dinner or lunch to your guests. In this case, you are responsible for providing your own plates, utensils, napkins, and other supplies, as well as clean-up. Your caterer may contact the winery for additional information.
- Security Deposit – There is a $100 non-refundable security deposit due immediately following a reservation. This can be mailed to the winery or dropped off. Checks can be made out to Pecan Creek Winery, LLC. The Tasting Room can take credit cards for the deposit as well.
- Cellar Rental – The cellar can be rented for $200 for three hours. Your party may arrive one hour ahead for decorating. All alcohol or food provided by Pecan Creek Winery will be added to the Cellar Rental fee at the end of the event and is due immediately thereafter. Each additional hour is billed at a rate of $60.
- Tasting Room Rental after hours – After closing at 6 pm, Tuesday through Sunday, the Tasting Room may be rented for $150 for two hours, and $50 per hour after that.
- Wait staff for events – One person is included in the rental fees. Additional staff time is invoiced at $25 per hour per person.
- Payment options – It is possible to run a tab for each guest to cover additional food and drink. The winery accepts major credit cards and most forms of electronic payment.
- Minor children are allowed in the winery but are not allowed to sit at the tasting bar (state law).
- The entire winery and grounds are available for rent. Please contact us for more information.
- The main vineyard (7000 Fern Mountain Road) can also be rented for weddings. Please contact us for more information.
- State law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages purchased elsewhere onto the winery premises.
- The winery requests that no other outside beverages are brought onto the winery and vineyard premises.
- Decorations for private events are encouraged, but we ask that you do not use glitter or confetti.
- A 20% gratuity is added for any party of eight or more.
- As we expand into our new North Building, we will be able to accommodate even larger events
Pecan Creek Winery
8510 Fern Mountain Road
Muskogee OK 74401